You’ve very likely heard of lack mindset before. If you are in the personal development space at all, it’s come up, right? But what exactly IS lack mindset, how do you shift out of it and into a money mindset of abundance? That is what I’m breaking down in this episode today.
5 ways to shift out of lack mindset
- Recognize what lack mindset even is – It is anything that makes us think that resources are scarce and that there might not be enough. It can affect our pricing, our ability to sell, pay ourselves in our business and much more
- Write your own definition of abundance – that’s right, you need to define this for YOURSELF, no one else should be giving you beliefs around this – not even me.
- Write out your beliefs about money – brain dump them all. Good, bad, ugly.
- Find examples that disprove the beliefs you want to let go of – the first way to really unlock your subconscious mind is introducing information you would normally reject
- Seek positive examples that prove your definition of abundance – as your mind shifts away from the beliefs you used to hold, give it somewhere to go. Give it reinforced positive money mindset beliefs that resonate with your definition of abundance.
Learn more about getting out of lack mindset
Don’t forget to check out other episodes of the Money Mythbuster podcast at https://moneymythbusterpodcast.com